Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 4 -- Down on the Farm

J loves going to the farm. We've been there many times over the last year or so, and he always has a great time. Today we went with a few teacher friends of mine and their son.

Today was my first time, however, going by myself in a long while. I thought that I could do anything, mainly because for Father's Day, my wife gave me an awesome case to put stuff in for my car for the summer fun. The problem was that I tried to bring the stroller along with me as a place to either store stuff or as a place for J to sit as we move around the farm.

What I didn't consider was the idea that I'd have to chase after J and deal with the stroller at the same time. Yeah, that was a mistake.

Looking at the chickens

But J had fun at the farm and we got to see the big mama pig get up and nurse the little piglets. And the chickens are a blast too!

No comments:

Post a Comment